Wednesday 17 June 2009

Chance

I know this is sad but again, I have nothing to say... F cooked a lovely lasagne but I have to take him back to work in a few minutes. I finished a craft project tonight and I am pretty pleased with how it has come out. Little Dog is very sleepy and cuddly and I suspect I am too....

I expect to have a good nights sleep tonight.... *laugh*

Oh except I have been seeing large groups of magpies. Then I came across the number 77777 which struck me as freaky. and then there was yesterday's five frogs. Any one superstitious? Any one any good with omens?

And earlier this week I was singing Take That's Rule the World to myself and got in the car to find it playing on the radio. It is a song I have had synchronicity with before....

Do you ever get that feeling that something good is going to happen? Does something good happen?

No comments:

Post a Comment