Monday 26 October 2009

Who Do You Think You Are? Part Four

Exercise 7 - The Themes I Have Already Seen

  • I find contact with animals very rewarding both as pets or in nature. I am curious about them and enjoy assisting them.
  • I find certain physical activities really draw me. They are sports more concerned with outdoor exploration than competition. I keep coming back to them but never quite devote the money to them to make them sustainable.
  • I like using my body in a way that requires strength and movement but not speed.
  • I like focused activities requiring a high degree of precision that allow me to make something. I particularly like making things with a strong geometrical aspect.
  • I enjoy learning, each thing has to be different. Variety is the spice of life.
  • I love a good story. Although I like writing, it is not the words that are most important but the story itself. I don't care how the story is put across so much. My dreams often take the form of stories.

2 comments:

  1. You are really using this time of not feeling well for some self-exploration, I have enjoyed reading about all your skills and interests. I hope you can turn all this knowlege into a really fun and fulfilling life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Animals are easier to get along with...they don't talk back to you. Hope you're feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete