- I find contact with animals very rewarding both as pets or in nature. I am curious about them and enjoy assisting them.
- I find certain physical activities really draw me. They are sports more concerned with outdoor exploration than competition. I keep coming back to them but never quite devote the money to them to make them sustainable.
- I like using my body in a way that requires strength and movement but not speed.
- I like focused activities requiring a high degree of precision that allow me to make something. I particularly like making things with a strong geometrical aspect.
- I enjoy learning, each thing has to be different. Variety is the spice of life.
- I love a good story. Although I like writing, it is not the words that are most important but the story itself. I don't care how the story is put across so much. My dreams often take the form of stories.
Eleventh Blog Anniversary!
5 months ago