Sunday 18 October 2009

Bed Bugs

I have no idea what to post tonight. My head hurts. My nose is snotty. My throat is a wee bit on the sore side. My body aches. I have had a lovely day though and I am so hoping that I am not really ill because I have a lovely day planned for tomorrow.... I suspect bed is close by in my future.

Can tell something is up because I havn't felt inclined to find any food for tea....

My hormones have given up and gone away.

I just am not sure I care much about my little blog tonight. Night, night, sleep tight....

4 comments:

  1. oh thank goodness, I read your title and thought you had bed bugs- TERRIBLE. I hope that after a good night's sleep that you will feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww you rest my hun. Rest and sleep...do what you feel like doing, we'll all be here, we're not going anywhere :o)
    Sending you lots of love and healing light...
    Night night xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rose,
    Thank you for stopping by, sorry I haven't written lately. Envirotex is a brand-name for clear resin, I mix it and then paint it on the parts of my dragon I want to look wet and shiny! The other parts I paint with satin polyurethane. I hope you feel better, this is a good time of year to catch a cold!
    I'll be back later! Misty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a good nights sleep, I hope you wake up feeling better. Take care. Be well.

    ReplyDelete